CONGRATS on becoming the new t-shirt chair for your sorority or fraternity! We are looking forward to working with you. Since you may be new to the position or new to using The Red T-Shirt Company, we wanted to to detail our process for you. If you are having difficulty choosing your apparel or design ideas, take a minute to look through our resources. There is little that we cannot do, so if you don’t see what you are looking for feel, free to reach out to us. We will do our best to meet your needs. At The Red T-Shirt Company, we know know this position can seem stressful... but that is why WE ARE HERE. Our goal is to make your part, as a busy college student, as painless as possible. The simple steps below will guide you through how the process works! We promise it’s easy peasy....
1- EMAIL REQUEST
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Event & Date of Event
- Design ideas, images, sketches....anything really.
- Garment Brand (Include options-sleeve length, pocket, etc...or item # from catalog)
- Garment Color (You can specify or we can see what works best with your design)
- Date Needed in hand (Important for production & shipping)
2- PROOF RESPONSE
- Email or Basecamp is used to provide you with a proof. (BASECAMP is a project management app & free download in the app store. An email notification will be sent to you once your project has been created.) Proofs MUST BE APPROVED before any of the production process can begin.
* If revisions are required, you will continue to be sent updated proofs until your approval has been given!
3- PRODUCTION PROCESS & SHIPPING/PICK UP
Once we receive your order numbers and sizes, you will receive an invoice for the order and production of your order is underway!
-All invoices are emailed or posted to your Basecamp account by Ashley. (Feel free to ask her any questions you may have - firstname.lastname@example.org. She’s super sweet... unless you take her to the gym with you!) As soon as production is complete, and your payment is received, the order is shipped out to you or will be available for pick up.
* If picking up, Ashley will email you to let you know that the order is ready!
We are excited to work with you and the members of your chapter! Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have!